Saturday, May 21, 2005

Recorded CD

Recently went to e-square to watch Star Wars, the DJ was playing a cool hip-hop song, have heard it before, but did not know the title of it, so went and asked him. The conversation went like this :

Me :- Whats the title of the song that you are playing now ?
DJ :- It's a recorded CD.
Me :- Oh cool, what's the title?
DJ :- It's a recorded CD.
Me :- I heard that, do you know the title ?
DJ :- No, i don't


I came back to my table, thinking what the heck was a recorded CD and why would a DJ play a song, about which he doesn't have any clue about. Asked a girl in the group i was with ,to go and ask him the same. She went and asked, the conversation went like this :

She :- Can you tell me what is the title of the song that you are playing now ?
DJ :- Let me check mam, i do not know it, but let me check it in the cover. (Checks and could not find it). Mam, i do not know now, but i can check back with my friend and let you know, if you can give me your mobile number i will get back to you soon with the info (what a customer service :)).
She :- It's so nice of you. But it's not a big deal. I will find out from my friends. (And points to the table where we are sitting).
DJ :- (Staring at me like a mad dog)

7 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger kaatss said...

another tactic to get the girls number....and also demostrates the fact that fairer sex will get perks ;)

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Narayanan Venkitu said...

Matter M,

My first time here. And just like your name, You made me laugh.!

Recorded Cd for you! and asking Cell number from the girl!

I've had the same problems here as well, in stores sometimes. ( not cellphone related though).!

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Srihari SN said...

Karthi - ur right on dude :)

Narayan - thanks for stopping by - good tat i made u laugh :)

Hari

 
At 3:25 AM, Blogger Aditya said...

I remember by FYE days in workshop scraping a piece of rusted iron with a rusted file. Even after sweating it out for 4 hours, I was not able to get the perfect 'T'. I finally asked a girl to go and show my piece to the instuctor. He says, "It's not perfect but let me show you how its done". So I got my perfect T, thanks to girls!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Srihari SN said...

AD - amen to that :)

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Nandini said...

As much as I hate to admit this, I do think girls get away with a lot more from the guys..

Despite my horrid driving, I was let off from a speeding ticket from this nice policeman whose car I actually (can you believe this ?)
overtook thinking the driver was "too slow".

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Srihari SN said...

Indica - Thanks for admitting, i will also admit that i have done a gud amt for girls :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home