Sunday, October 24, 2004

It's a Woman's world

Who say's its a Man's world, i sure don't think it that way. Last evening after having just finished my Mocha in Barista, i was leafing thro some maganizes. When the dude from the counter came over to me, and asked me to either order some other stuff or vanish from the place. And gave the explanation that there were some customers who are waiting to be seated. Then only i realized that the customers who were waiting were three PYT's and our ever obliging tongue-drooling dude readily obliged them and came over to me and asked me to vamoose. It was no fault of the girls, they all gave me a sorry face and even asked me to share the table with them, but then i had to graciously refuse the offer and left the place.

Imagine, if the roles were reversed, i don't think the dude would have asked the girl to move over, do you think so ?

Thinking about it, i realized it was no fault of the dude. Think about it, if the whole place was filled with guys like me, would i go there myself ?

Thinking in a different angle, i was just wondering do i have enough grounds to sue Barista on the basis of Sexual Harassment ?

I was also wondering if this would have happenned to me in Starbucks ?

4 Comments:

At 4:33 AM, Blogger Aditya said...

Had you made the right move and invited the 3 girls to your table, you would have had 3 PYT's as your friends...and probably another mocha!

What the hell were you doing *alone* at Barista??

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger Srihari SN said...

Dude - u r rite - too bad im not a playa like ya

well - wat i was doing alone - somebody had 2 change plans at the last minute :(

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger Cogito said...

I thought the Gallant gentleman in you would have ordered Mochas for the three PYT's too !

 
At 3:14 AM, Blogger cvraman said...

Check my post on http://cvraman.blogspot.com/2004_04_01_cvraman_archive.html
What do u say Gentle man? Not the Arjun's gentleman okie ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home