Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Seinfeld, Kramer, George and Elaine

KRAMER: Let's just say that I don't have to worry about working for a while. A long while.
JERRY: That's funny because I haven't seen you working for a while. A long while.


I wish i can be like Kramer, or for that matter, like Peter Gibbons (Ron Livingston) from Office Space.

I just found this link to Seinfeld scripts, boy these scripts are extremely hilarious, strongly suggest for people who have seen Seinfeld, you need to envision the scene to have more fun while reading these scripts.

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Cogito said...

This is cool . Never knew you were such a big seinfeld fan.Btw, I have a CD of Top 10 Seinfeld episodes with me :-)

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We can run, but we can't hide !

I was refering to your ubiquitous link to the Seinfeld scripts. Reference to this topic on your page was up on atleast 2 people's sites listed on my blog.

Indica
indica.rediffblogs.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home