Thursday, June 03, 2004

Crazy Afternoon

Am i lucky or what should i think about what happenned with me on 3rd of June ? First my bike got towed, had to shell out 100 bucks to get it back, then the craziest thing happenned. I had a head on collision with a car, which was trying to cross the main road. I flipped over, did some somersaults and landed safely in the front the car. Other than two bruises, i was quite fine. The car had some cosmetic damanges and my bike didnt have any damages. Whose fault was it, i dont know. I must have closed my eyes for a sec or two, and before i opened my eyes, there was this white car in front of me. Thankfully i wasnt speeding, otherwise it would have been a different story.

Whenever i take my bike out on the road, somewhere in my system, the thought of getting into an accident is always there. Thats how the traffic system is, in this part of the world. No matter how careful you are, you may or may not get involved in an accident. After a certain time in the nites, when signals are switched off, most of the crossings are virtually like jungles. Its survival of the fittest, you either stand there waiting for the roads to be empty or you better inch forward inch by inch to reach your destination.

Hoping to not have too many of these crazy afternoons.

1 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger kaatss said...

Thank god u are safe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home