Thursday, April 29, 2004

Waiting List - No 1

Four more hours for my train to depart - and im waiting list number 3. I was just thinking what would be my state when the charts are prepared and im the number 1 in waiting list. That would be quite pathetic for me since i have not made any backup plans and was hoping that my ticket would go through since the ticket i bought 45 days back was at waiting list no 8. So all you people wish me good luck that i dont end up as the Number 1 person in the waiting list. But anyways somebody has to be the number 1, i just wish im not there in that pedestal today. May be its time that the bollywood people come up with this movie "Waiting list - No. 1".

Update :- Fortunately i was not No 1, but No 3. So still in Poona looking for avenues to reach Chennai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home