Thursday, April 15, 2004

Ha Ha

Aragorn

Aragorn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Aragorn, Man of the West, leader of the Rangers who guard the hobbits.

In the movie, I am played by Viggo Mortensen.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software



Back to Life

I had the first mango of this summer, whoa, it felt good, it really felt. I feel alive now. Im off to Home for a week, first week of May. Its going to be an eventful weak, my bro is coming from Kuwait, my dad is going to have his 60th ayushhomam, having ganapathy homam in my bro;s new home. My age old buddy Visu is getting married. And above all, i will be having manga urugais (Mango Pickles) of all kinds everyday of my stay there, especially the vadu mangais with morunjam (curd rice), and molagu mangai (the cut sour mangoes with pepeer and salt sauteed). Whew, my tongue is drooling :).

Have to make a special mention about the manga morkuzhambhu (a palghat special, prepared with mango, yoghurt, coconuts, for the recipe ask him) that my buddy Karthick prepared during last summer, when we where roomies in michigan, i still can recollect that taste. Thanks katsss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home