Thursday, January 08, 2004

Pongal at Singara Chennai

After two years i will be spending 2004 Pongal with my parents. The last time i celebrated Pongal with my parents was on 2002. That was the time when my brother got married too. My chittappa (dad's younger brother) is there in Chennai to celebrate with my dad and periappa (dad's elder brother). Its always fun to hear them talk about their olden days. Will be misisng my brother’s presence, since he has been transferred to Kuwait and has started work there during the last week of December. The one thing am quite looking forward is to spend some quality time with my niece, Avantika, who just celebrated her first year birthday. Will be posting more about the trip after i head back to "abode of phoolan devis" Pune.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home